Friday, November 4, 2011

500 BLOG POSTS MILESTONE


I never would have thought, when I started this blog a year ago, that I'd have reached the 500 posts (this morning) milestone so soon.  In fact, even though I started the blog a year ago, I didn't start blogging on a regular, daily basis until about March and yet here where are, the 501st blog post.

Each month seems to bring more posts because so much more is happening and I find so many more things I want to share.

The blog is so much fun for me.  I can't wait to come up with new things to blog about, and then share them with you.  I try to blog several times a day, always at least once, but more often, two or three times.  Of course now with the major work done at the farmhouse, inside at least, there will be more opportunities for things to share.

Don't forget to become a follower of the blog too, we love that!  It means you are enjoying what we are doing and keeps me inspired.  And if you see an ad that interests you be sure and visit them, it helps them and supports the blog.  And please comment, we absolutely LOVE comments.  It's a great way to get feedback and share new ideas and thoughts.

We appreciate you all coming along in the journey we have undertaken.

3 comments:

  1. Bee Girl - Aww thanks, sometimes I wonder if I post too much, lol. But I enjoy it, thinking what I'm going to blog about next and I guess as long as it's fun, that's what keeps us going huh? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!