Saturday, November 5, 2011

GETTING BED FRAMES TODAY

Part of today's "to do" list:
 We are off to the farm today, to do more stuff, and on the way, we are stopping to pick up these two bed frames.  The black one will go in the master bedroom and the white one will go in the guest room.
We won't have mattresses for awhile, but I figure at least this way we can put them together and put them in the spots where they will ultimately be.
That way, we can see how much room we have left to work with, like measuring for end tables, lamps, dressers, etc.

If we have room in the Jeep, we might get another set of shelves for the mudroom, but for today, the most important thing is to pick up the bed frames.  If we have room, we might get another Gorm shelving unit for the mudroom.

More when we get settled back in sometime this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I really like those. They look old? I assume they are new but I wasn't quite sure. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ikea! They opened a store in my area 2 yrs ago. It is 10 minutes from my work, which is bad because I go on my lunch break or on my way home and I NEVER leave empty handed, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. James - They aren't old, but the fact that you wondered makes us happy we chose them! We want the stuff that makes it look like it's always been in the house. Thanks for visiting and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonya - I know isn't Ikea great?!? Roaming around in the home store section is very dangerous! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!